Christmas / Nadelik
This page shows you a few phrases to write in Christmas cards and gives you an idea how to pronounce them.
- Nadelik lowen ha blydhen nowydh da = Happy Christmas and good new year
- Tas Nadelik = Father Christmas
- Gwydhenn Nadelik = Christmas tree
- Gans gorhemmynnadow a'n gwella = with best wishes
- Nadelik lowen re'gas bo = may you have a happy Christmas
Please note that there may be a slight delay in playing of your Cornish language recording.
(Voice on recordings: Maureen Pierce)